Isnin, 22 Jun 2009

CRUSH


CRUSH

I hung up the phone toninght
Something happened for the first time
Deep insideit was a rush,what a rush
Cause the possibility that you would ever
Fell the same way about me
It’s just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypaotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

*Corus

Do you ever think, when you’re all aloneAll that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it realy just another crush
Do you catch a breth
When I look at yAre you holding back,like the wayI do
Cause I’m tryin,tryin to walk away
But I now this crush an’t going away, going away…

Has it ever crossed your mind when we were hanging
Spending time girl ,are we just friends
Is there more, is there more
See it’s a chane we’re gotta take
Cause I belive we can make this into
Something that will last,last forever, forever…

*Repeat Corus

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypaotized, so mezmerized
And I just got to now

*Repeat Corus


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan